$290,000 to $310,000
This home is perfect for first home owners or investors. Selling for the median house price in Salisbury East, it really has everything a first home buyer needs.
$290,000 to $310,000
Well kept and looked after, the home is ready to move into.
3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and the main has a roomy walk in robe.
Updated bathroom with separate WC.
• Solar panels – 11 equates to a 1.7 Kw system. The maximum feed-in tariff applies and stays with the house saving you plenty on all those costly power bills
• Perimeter termite bating system
• Security sensor light
• Security shutters on all bedroom windows
• Security front and rear door and security screens on all rear windows
• Carport with auto roller door
• Full length driveway easily park at least 6 cars
• Newly installed ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas space heater
• Quality tasteful carpets and floor coverings
• Neutral colour scheme
• 3 full length linen cupboards situated in the hallway provide an abundance of storage and together with a spacious double doors shelved laundry cupboard a large vanity unit and three doors shelved mirrored wall cabinet there is plenty of room for everything
• Main bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and a built in wardrobe with built in wardrobes in the other two bedrooms
• Kitchen, bathroom, toilet and laundry have been renovated to high specs
• New roof and wall insulation has been installed
• Quality leaf guard gutter mesh installed
• Steel framed double shed the roof and walls are insulated and power and lighting has been installed the shed is carpeted and has a built in bar and fridge making it an ideal rumpus/games room.
• Tool-shed with power
• Both sheds have a built-on lockable fully enclosed lean too offering additional significant storage space
• Large Stratco outback veranda covering a paved area ideal for entertaining there is a substantial back yard with two fruit trees and high fences all around provide privacy and security
• 3000 litre rainwater tank
• This property is perfectly situated there are two city bus routes, shops, primary school and a medical centre all within short walking distance.
Seeing is believing so come visit our open inspection!
To make an offer on this property,click this link.